Eligibility, Academic / Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Applicants must be an unmarried to apply and required a degree of BA / BSc / Bcom with CGPA 2 along with GPA 2 in SSC & HSC.
Candidate must have a height of 5 feet and 6 inches, chest of 30 inches (+2 inches) and weight not below 110 lbs.
Age limit of the candidate is 20 to 28 years.
Last date of submitting application form is 23 January 2016 which will starts on 8 January 2016.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE JUNIOR COMMISSIONED OFFICER (JCO) OF ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC)
Necessary instructions regarding the AEC JCO Rectruitment 2016 is shown at ARMY’s website www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd or http://army.teletalk.com.bd. The procedure directing different links for photo & signature, recovery of invoice, payment status, admit card etc are given below:
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Use any web browser to go to www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd website OR directly to http://army.teletalk.com.bd to get to the online application web page.
2. Select for necessary application form & click on NEXT to proceed with the application.
3(a). Application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing than the software remind will you to do that appropriately. At the end of the application page applicants are to upload photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
3(b). After correctly filling in the rest of the information required in the application form and uploading the jpg color photo & signature, the applicant will see a button.
3(c). After successful uploading, applicants are to type validation code for security purpose and admit the undertaking clicking the option & submit the application. 3(d). Successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with information provided by applicants with an USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee). The applicants can print the preview of applicants copy.
Applicants submitted online application and received USER ID are to frame a SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under:
1. 1st SMS: JCOUSER ID & Send to 16222
Example: JCO BNPQMG Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing amount of fee to deposit.
2. 2nd SMS: JCOYESPIN & Send to 16222
Example: JCO YES 33489234 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allot a USER ID & PASSWORD unique to every applicant.
1. By login with individual’s unique USER ID & PASSWORD Applicants can download Admit Card for preliminary examination.
2. Submission of online application form & deposition of fee service is open round the clock until 23 Januray 2016. For further information, visit the www.joinbangladesharmy.mil.bd website